Terrence Higgins Trust in Suffolk
Address: Terrence Higgins Trust, 10-12 Orwell Place, Ipswich, IP4 1BB
Phone number: 01473 303100
Email | Facebook | Twitter
Clinic and services
13-24 young people walk-in clinic:
- Free and confidential chlamydia and gonorrhoea testing for 15- to 24-year-olds. Wednesdays between 3pm and 5pm and Fridays between 12 noon and 2pm.
- C-Card scheme (for ages 13 to 24).
- iCaSH contraception (pill and patch only) clinic on Thursdays from 2pm to 6pm. Thesea re by appointment only – please call iCaSH on 0300 300 3030 to book an appointment.
- Orwell Clinic (Ipswich): Lindbergh Road, Ipswich, IP3 9QX
- Abbey View Clinic (Bury St Edmunds): 9-10 Churchyard, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 1RX
- Regent Road Clinic (Lowestoft): 6 Regent Road, Lowestoft, NR32 1PA
To send reports and for signing up new locations, please email us.
For service partners
If you need new resources, C-Cards or condoms, order more online now.
If you’re a partner, please tell us how you’re getting on.
Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health (iCaSH) provide free and confidential services on all aspects of sexual health including:
- testing and treatment for all STIs including HIV.
Phone: 0300 300 3030
If you would like routine screening for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), please order a free kit online to complete the test. It’s confidential and easy to use. This service is no longer available in iCaSH clinics.